Waxing Do's and Don'ts.
- Do apply a cold compress to the waxed area to reduce irritation and redness
- Do moisturise daily
- Do exfoliate your skin 2-3 times per week
- Do re-book your next appointment for 4 -6 weeks to maintain good results!!
- Don't exfoliate the skin until 2 days after waxing
- Don't have sun or solarium exposure pre or post waxing
- Don't go swimming in salt or chlorine water after waxing
- Don't do exercise or excessive sweating after waxing
- Don't shave between wax visits it will throw out the hair growth cycle
- Don't apply moisturiser the morning of your wax appointment
- Don't have a hot shower or spa after waxing
- Don't apply deodorant for 24 hrs after waxing
- Don't pick at ingrown hairs to avoid bruising or scarring