We use Naked Tan. It’s a fast setting tan meaning you can shower after 2 hours. It comes in 3 natural shades - Light, Medium & Dark. Naked Tan is a combination of natural ingredients that when applied produce and radiate the most authentic natural looking spray on tan. A tan is obtained in only a couple of hours so that your clients can continue with their lifestyles without the interruption of having to wait around for 8 or so hours.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will I go orange? Absolutely not! Naked Tan comes in two different shades to choose from. A more natural sun kissed look can be achieved or you can obtain a darker tan similar to one achieved when on a tropical holiday. The choice is yours.
2. Does the developing process continue after I have a shower? Yes, you now have the convenience of showering only 2 hours after your salon spray tan. You will continue to develop a deeper, darker tan long after you have showered. So now you can shower and your tan won’t be affected, in actual fact it will continue developing even up to 24hrs after your initial shower in some cases.
3. Is spray tanning safe? Yes spray tanning is the safe alternative to obtaining a gorgeous tan. It is UVB/UVA free and does not damage or age the skin. As the skin cells naturally exfoliate off so does the tan.
4. I have sensitive skin, can I still be sprayed? Naked Tan natural botanical tan contains no harsh chemicals or ALCOHOL or PARABENS and is the safe alternative and can be used by clients with sensitive skin types. A patch test can also be done.
5. How long does it take to be sprayed? A tan is complete within 10mins! And with Naked Tan natural sunless tan solution you can shower as little as 2 hours after your tan. That’s amazingly exciting news for the indulgent tanners. No more having to wear the tan to bed all nite, you can shower and be fresh when you hit the pillow tonight and you will awaken with a gorgeous tan and clean sheets and a happy husband/boyfriend!
6. How long will my tan last? The colour lasts up to 10 days and exfoliates away naturally with the dead skin cells. Keeping your skin well moisturised will prolong your tan.
7. Can pregnant or breastfeeding women be sprayed? Yes, however if concerned we suggest you seek permission from your doctor. If breastfeeding make sure nipples are wiped before breastfeeding bub.
8. Do I have to take all of my clothes off? Absolutely not, clients may wear what ever they feel comfortable in during their session. A client may wear their bikini, underwear, g-string or they can go naked if they wish.
9. When I have my first shower I have noticed some colour washing away? Yes this excess colour that is washing away is the bronzer and is fine. Your natural colour will be developed within the skin cells and will continue to deepen and last at least a week.
10. How often should I moisturize after being spray tanned? The more the better! This will ensure your tan fades evenly while keeping your skin well nourished. You will also have a longer lasting tan.
11. Is it best to shave my legs/body parts before or after the tan application? Best to shave or wax at least 8 hours prior to your spray tan.
12. Can I be sprayed twice in the same day? Yes, as you can shower 2hrs after your Naked Tan you can continue to spray many times throughout the day which is cutting edge for the body building industry.
13. Does the spray tan get applied to the face? Yes. A lighter spray is applied to the face to blend the tan and making the tan look natural.
14. Will tanning solution stain my clothes or sheets? We suggest cotton fabrics as the bronzer will wash out. Anything synthetic such as silk or rayon will need to be taken to the dry cleaners to be cleaned.
15. Can I wear makeup? Yes! You have the option with Naked Tan to wear makeup or you can come to the salon fresh faced and in 2 hours when you shower, throw on that gorgeous party dress, hair makeup and out the door you go!
16. Do hot tubs and swimming pools affect a tan? A tan will not be as long lasting if you are soaking for long periods of time as this makes the skin cells exfoliate rapidly and therefore the tan is removed quicker.
17. Are there any harmful chemicals in the tanning solution? Naked Tan tanning solution is natural and contains no harsh chemicals, NO PARABENS or ALCOHOL. You can feel confident you are being cared for when using Naked Tan.